FACTS Family Portal
St. Patrick School utilizes FACTS to help manage Tuition, Student/Family Management, and Tuition Assistance.
Our families are able to use a site called FACTS Family Portal for your daily ongoing management of your family/student needs throughout the school year. It is important to us to provide you with the means to handle your important tasks in one, convenient place.
Below are a list of the some of the services/resources that you can access in our FACTS Family Portal:
- Online Enrollment/Re-enrollment
- Resouce Documents
- Medication Administration Form
- Allergy Action Plan
- Volunteer Application Form
- Web Forms
- Diocese of Corpus Christi Student Emergency Form-Update on Final Registration and throughout the year to make any changes to your household information such as address, email, medical information
- Financial Information
- Service Hours
- View your student's attendance
- View your student's grades
- View your student's medical
To login in the FACTS Family Portal you will need a username and password. To access or create a new account for your FACTS Family Portal, click on the link below.
If you have any questions or trouble logging in, contact our School Office at 361-852-1211.