- The St. Patrick Student Council is an extra-curricular activity for students in 4th, 5th and 6th grades that engages them in learning about democracy and leadership. Student Council instills a sense of school and community service in each member by providing the opportunity to participate in monthly service projects. The members must display exemplary behavior and be committed to our St. Patrick School Mission Statement.
- Students in grades 4th-6th are eligible to serve on the Safety Patrol.
Parochial Sports League
- Fall - Volleyball
- Spring - Basketball and at least one track meet
- Grades 1st - 6th
- Practice on Monday from 3-4 pm
- As a club, commit to one community run per month
- Participate in Shamrock Shuffle and Beach to Bay
- Art after school with Ms. Leahey
- 3-4:30 pm various days of the week
Fine Arts Showcase
- Grades 2nd - 6th display their gifts and talents
- Potluck dinner for whole community.
- 3rd Grade
- Practice as needed
- Scheduled performances
- K5 - 6th Grade S.T.R.E.A.M Showcase is held in the Spring.
- Practices are Wednesdays from 3-4 pm during the month of January.
- Our Spelling Bee takes place during National Catholic School's Week.
- Chess practice is held Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3-4 pm in Rm 10.
- Scheduled Tournaments
Girl Scouts, Daisies, Brownies, Boy Scouts, Tiger Scouts, Cub Scouts
- Various days and times
Catholic Math League
- Practice is on various days and times
- Scheduled tournaments