Mission & Philosophy
The mission of St. Patrick School is to educate our children to know, love and serve God through religion, academics, fine arts, physical activities and community service.
St. Patrick School is a living extension of St. Patrick Church and thus assists the Church in her mission of developing enlightened and committed Catholics who practice religion through knowledge and understanding. In order to accomplish this goal we strive to do the following:
- Create Catholic Educational Communities where teachers, students and parents, in a spirit of freedom and love, share knowledge enlightened by faith.
- Provide experiences in Christian living through liturgy, sacramental life, prayer, guidance and example to self and others.
- Provide an environment full of learning opportunities and experiences that emphasize Christian involvement.
- Foster personal commitment to religious values based on Christian involvement.
- Develop a positive attitude toward life-long education, including the power to think constructively, to solve problems and to reason independently.
- Promote physical fitness and encourage habits that build and maintain good health.
- Instill a sense of service and responsibility to the community, including an understanding of the elements of Catholic Social Justice.
- Provide opportunities and experiences that emphasize the heritage, responsibilities and privileges of American citizenship.
Pledge: Today I promise to know, love, and serve God in everything I do.