Why St. Patrick School?
It is often said that "children learn what they live." The best educational settings offer opportunities for young minds and spirits to grow and flourish where adults care about and support them. This is what we do at St. Patrick's.
• Mrs. Cecilia Romero has been a Teacher’s aide at St. Patrick for 20 years and has decided to retire after this year. She has served in both Kindergarten and K-3 and she will be greatly missed.
• Amelia De Los Santos, better know as “Coach D” has worked at St. Patrick School for an amazing 43 years! She knows the school better than anyone and has touched the lives of thousands of students.
• Both women have requested that we not have a party or event; however we will be honoring their years of service in some way and will let you know the details later.
• If you would like to congratulate either or both of these ladies please feel free to send a note or card to the school.
• And last, but not least, after a search and interview process, our own Mr. David Mason, 6th grade teacher, has been offered and has accepted the position of Assistant Principal. I
Field Day Information
Our Field Day is just around the corner on Tuesday, May 28th. It is a “fun day” with a wide variety of fun and exciting games and activities. Students should wear their spirit shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. Please note there will be water games and the students will get partially wet. They will need to bring a beach towel and extra clothes to change into after the activities.
Field Day Schedule will be as follows:
8:30-9:00: School Pep Rally
9:00-11:30 Field Day events
11:30 Lunch in classroom
12:00-1:00 Faculty VS 6th Grade Kickball Game