Our primary goal is to ensure that the players have fun playing basketball while learning the fundamentals of the game and developing their individual skills.
· Learn discipline and respect for the game.
· Equal playing time so that everyone is participating.
· Rotate positions so students can learn different skills and responsibilities of each position.
· Practice at home to further develop their individual skills.
· Sportsmanship-win gracefully and accept losses with dignity.
· Respect for the referees, coaches and fellow teammates
· Parents set a positive example in the stands and refrain from coaching from the sidelines