The St. Patrick Student Council is an extra-curricular activity for students in 4th, 5th and 6th grades that engages them in learning about democracy and leadership. Student Council instills a sense of school and community service in each member by providing the opportunity to participate in monthly service projects. The members must display exemplary behavior and be committed to our St. Patrick School Mission Statement.
Grades 1st - 6th
Practice on Monday from 3-4 pm
As a club, commit to one community run per month
Participate in Shamrock Shuffle and Beach to Bay
Fine Arts Showcase
Grades 2nd - 6th display their gifts and talents
Potluck dinner for whole community.
K5 - 6th Grade Science Fair is held in the Spring. Winners compete at the Diocesan Science Fair.
Practices are Wednesdays from 3-4 pm durning the month of January.
Our Spelling Bee takes place durning National Catholic School's Week.
Eduardo "Wayo" Juarez played in this weekend's 'I Love Chess'chess tournament. To help prepare for the tough competition at State he played up in the middle school division and he received the 8th place medal!
Our next local tournament is March 4th at Del Mar in the St. Claire Building, Followed by The State Tournament on March 11th-12th, 2017.
Chess practice is held Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3-4 pm in Rm 10.
Tournaments as scheduled.
- Two open houses, one in the 1st semester and one in the 2nd semester
- Two school Pep Rallies one in the 1st semester and one in the 2nd semester
- Beginning of the Year Picnic - all families, faculty and staff enjoy games, food and fun on Parish grounds
- Meet the teacher - Held the day before school starts. Gives parents and children an opportunity to see their classrooms and meet their teachers.
- Special Masses - Guardian Angel, Law Enforcement/First Responders, Veteran's Day, World Peace
- Halloween Carnival
- Spring Fling
- Spring Family Picnic
- Alumni Mass and Open House